Designed with a high concentration ofLactobacillus acidophilus, this formula ensures that your body has adequate amounts of this important probiotic strain. L. acidophilus produces enzymes that help you digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats. This bacterial strain also produces lactic acid, which supports the gastrointestinal and immune systems. It can be found in yogurt and other dairy products, but it is available in higher concentrations in supplement form. Each capsule of Super 8 Plus Probiotic provides 11.25 billion colony forming units of L. acidophilus. If the body’s supply of this important strain is too low, lactose intolerance often occurs.
- For adults 19-54
- Contains medicinal human strains of live probiotic bacteria that ensure better survival and colonization rates than transient strains
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Contains only pure, concentrated living probiotic bacteria, free of additives, yeast and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- We guarantee billions of live friendly bacteria at the printed expiry date due to: special moisture and oxygen resistant capsules, independent (third-party) laboratory analysis for potency and purity, and careful packaging in recyclable, dark glass bottles and metal caps that do not allow air or light to affect the contents
Udo’s Choice® Probiotic Blends are best taken after meals. All of the bacterial strains chosen have been specially developed and tested for their gastric resistance. Unlike the live bacterial content of many foods being marketed today, the probiotic strains in Udo’s blends are able to survive the stomach acids to reach the intestinal tract at full potency.
Why do we need probiotic supplements?
While most people assume they have a healthy intestinal tract, lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system. This allows undesirable bacteria to take hold and cause problems. Such factors may include poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress, the use of antibiotics in food production and medical treatments, and a number of other factors, including health problems and simply aging, which can greatly reduce the number of friendly bacteria in the body.
When the ratio of good bacteria to bad is out of balance, problems begin to arise such as poor absorption of nutrients and intestinal toxicity. This can result in gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation, among other discomforts. If this imbalance is left untreated, the symptoms can become chronic and can compromise the immune system and lead to other serious health concerns.
Super 8 30's
Super 8 Hi-Potency For correcting yeast imbalance
8 bacterial strains to improve yeast overgrowth, formulated with a higher concentration of L. acidophilus
• Helps combat fungal and yeast infections
• Provides an abundant supply of bacteria to help combat infections of various sorts
• Provides general immune support
• Provides 25 billion viable/active cells per capsule
add to cart
Each vegetarian capsule contains: 42 billion viable cells at time of manufacture (Minimum 25 billion viable cells per capsule at printed two years expiration date.)
Lactobacillus acidophilus : 45%
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111: 25%
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-114: 10%
Lactobacillus plantarum : 7%
Bifidobacterium bifidum: 6%
Bifidobacterium longum: 3%
Lactobacillus casei: 3%
Lactobacillus salivarius: 1%
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid. May contain traces of: milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
Recommended dose: To restore healthy intestinal flora, consume three capsules per day on a full stomach. To maintain healthy intestinal flora, consume one capsule per day on a full stomach.