Flora Cran*Essence 500ml
- Support for urinary health
- Herbs extracted individually at specific controlled temperatures and centrifuge strained
- No added sugar
Enjoy this delicious tasting formula that helps support urinary tract health.
Flora - Cran·Essence is a full spectrum-blend of 9 herbs in a base of
cranberry juice concentrate. Cranberries contain naturally occurring proanthocyanidins and organic acids that promotes & maintains normal
urinary tract health.
Proprietary Blend 1.9g (for aqueous extract) :
- Cranberry fruit, juniper berry
- uva-ursi leaf
- parsley seed
- calendula flower
- heather flower and leaf
- knotgrass herb
- rupturewort herb
- yarrow herb
- stevia leaf
- cranberry fruit juice concentrate.
- Shake bottle well before use. Take 30 ml (2 tablespoons) in a glass of water
- 2 times daily in the morning and afternoon
- Take a few hours before or after any medication or natural health product
- Do not take with highly acidic foods (e.g. citrus fruits and juice) or medications which may acidify urine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store unopened bottle at room temperature.
- After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks.
- For occasional use only.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one week.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy/Anethole family
- Are taking products containing diuretics
- Have a history of kidney stones
- Have high or low blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disorder, liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet)
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you:
- Are taking blood thinners
- Have a liver disorder, fever, painful urination (dysuria), spasms, or blood in the urine. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.