Kneipp Hand Cream Evening Primose
- Binds and retains moisture
- Provides your hands with lasting protection against drying out
- Contains a special combination of high-quality, natural nourishing ingredients and oils
- A high level of essential fatty acids
- Well-tolerated ingredients : evening primrose oil, almond oil as well as urea,
“This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. ”
This deep nourishing and moisturizing hand cream contains no essential oils and is suitable for daily basic maintenance of extremely dry skin.
This hand cream absorbs quickly and is not greasy, leaving the skin smooth and elastic. Studies have confirmed that * can significantly relieve skin tension and improve skin condition. In addition, the test also proves that this hand cream has moisturizing and nourishing effect.
* Independent testing organization: 74 testers used for more than 3 weeks, always exposed to water, detergents, disinfectants, solvents and/or soaps.
- 92% of testers said: skin moisturizing
- 84% of testers said: relieve skin tension
- 88% of testers said: skin condition improved
Kneipp® Moonlight Hand Cream contains a variety of high quality natural plant skin care ingredients and vegetable oils. These vegetable oils are rich in essential fatty acids: evening primrose oil to soothe the skin, sweet almond oil with excellent skin tolerance and A moisturizing urea that protects your hands from dryness. Vitamin E and provitamin B5 (panthenol) with calmed skin, the combination of cell protection to better improve the natural care effect.
Kneipp® is naturally effective!
- Extracting skin care ingredients from plants
- Contains no preservatives (eg Parabens)
- No pigment
- Contains no paraffin oil, silicone oil and mineral oil
Developed and validated by experienced natural scientists and dermatologists
- Efficacy research test
- Skin tolerance is determined by the skin specialist hospital
- Company philosophy to protect the environment and resources
- Kneipp is a member of the German Federal Association for the Protection of Animal Rights
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PANTHENOL, ISOAMYL LAURATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, CANDELILLA CERA, SODIUM LACTATE, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, BISABOLOL, P-ANISIC-ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ACRYLATES/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, TRIACETIN, TOCOPHEROL.
- Use as many times as needed daily. Apply the size of the peas evenly to the hands and gently massage the hands until the hand cream is completely absorbed by the skin.
- Skin care efficacy and skin tolerance have been tested and verified by dermatologists.
- The best use time after opening is 3 months