Lariese Hempseed oil 200 ml
- Vegan friendly
- THC Free
- GMO/GE Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut free
- Hexane/Solvent Free
- Additive Free
- Grown without the use of Agri-chemicals
Hemp Seed Oil – ‘Food for thought’
Did you know that Hemp Seed oil is Brain Food?
Our brain consumes a staggering 20% of the calories we burn daily.
As our brain needs a constant supply of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) that the body cannot produce, Hemp Seed oil is just the fuel that our brain needs to stay healthy and function effectively. Containing naturally occurring Omega 6 and Omega 3 in the ideal ratio of 3:1, plus the added bonus of Omega 9, Hemp Seed oil is made up of over 80% Essential Fatty Acids, including anti-inflammatory GLA.
Hemp Seed oil is particularly beneficial for expectant and lactating mothers as it assists the growing baby’s brain and bone development.
The Hemp we use has been grown and produced entirely in Canada in conjunction with our Canadian partners and is THC FREE and GMO FREE as well as being KOSHER and Vegan friendly.
Canadian Hemp Seed Oil
Lariese Hemp Seed oil is bottled in amber glass bottles, the only way to store Hemp Seed oil. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Refrigeration is recommended.
- The delicate nutty flavour of our Hemp Seed oil lends itself to variety of uses as a finishing oil, such as an ingredient in pesto, salad dressings and sauces.
- Try marinating herbs such as garlic, chili, basil, chives or oregano in Hemp Seed oil for five days or so for a delicious oil to drizzle over your favourite salad.
- It can also be added to smoothies and milk shakes.
- Cooking the oil may result in a loss of nutrients and it is not suitable for frying as it has a low smoking point; however, it can be added to hot food.