OT Cacao Nibs 227g
- Premium Superfoods Conscious Sourcing
- Raw with No Added Flavors or Sweeteners
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested
- Rich Chocolate Taste
- Unsweetened Cacao Nibs
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by: Ecocert ICO
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and other spices, the beans were traditionally ground into a paste to make delicious chocolate dishes and ceremonial drinks. While most cacao nibs are roasted, Organic Traditions cacao nibs are raw with no added flavors or sweeteners.
Organic Nutrition From Around The World
At Organic Traditions we provide nutrient dense superfoods from many healing traditions. We are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable and fair trade agriculture. Now more than ever we need to nourish ourselves with superfoods, herbs, seeds and fruits packed with the nutrition needed to support the challenges that come with living in a fast paced world. Be adventurous. These superfoods are versatile. Incorporate them into recipes in any creative way you see fit. At every meal you have the opportunity to choose dense nutrition. Food is powerful. Make choices for a better you and a better planet.
Organic Cacao Nibs
- Cacao Nibs can be eaten alone or combined with other Organic Traditions Superfoods in order to create a delicious and nutritious trail mix.
- Grind them to use for baking, desserts, on top of yogurt, berries or in any other recipe.
- Create a chocolate smoothie by blending 1-1½ teaspoon of Cacao Nibs, 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Sprouted Chia Powder, 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditional Shredded Coconut, ¼ to ½ teaspoon of Organic Traditions Stevia Powder as a natural sweetener and any other Organic Traditions or Natural Traditions Superfoods with sufficient water (3-6 cups) to achieve the desired consistency.