ParaKito Mosquito & Tick Repellent
- Complete protection for up to 8h against tiger mosquitoes and 5h against ticks
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- As efficient against tiger mosquito as a 50% DEET formula
- Perfect for Infested Areas
- Suitable for pregnant women, children and babies >6 months*
- Lovely light perfume
- Targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles)
- Patent pending - Formula Made in France
STRONG PROTECTION ROLL-ON – An innovative formulation adapted to the whole family!
Botanically derived repellent actives based: PMD- Citrepel® (derived from citronella java essential oil), the unique formula of PARA'KITO Strong Protection Roll-on provides a reinforced and long-lasting protection for the whole family.
1. REINFORCED SAFETY: Patented Formulation Technology without alcohol or chemical binder for maximum reduction of the repellent actives' penetration into the skin and thus an enhanced efficacy.
2. PROVEN EFFICACY of 8 hours against tiger mosquitoes and 5 hours against ticks (tested in independent laboratories)
Using a mineral (clay) and a vegetal extract (cellulose) as binders, with no alcohol or synthetic surfactants, the patented ClayCell-Complex™ Formulation Technology reduces the repellent actives’ penetration into the epidermis, enhancing their efficacy.
Very handy thanks to its pocket size, PARA'KITO Strong Protection Roll-on allows an easy and targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles). When going for a walk in the grass for instance, the roll-on must be applied all around the ankles to avoid ticks climbing up.
PMD RICH BOTANICAL OIL
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT REPELLENT
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized: 260 g/kg.
Very handy thanks to its pocket size, PARA'KITO Strong Protection Roll-on - Mosquito and Tick Repellent - allows an easy and targeted application on exposed parts of the body (neck, wrists, ankles).
- Roll on the skin adjusting the lines in number and length according to infestation level
- When going for a walk in the grass for instance, the roll-on must be applied all around the ankles to avoid ticks climbing up
Before use, read label and product information. Do not ingest, do not apply near the eyes, mouth or on injured or irritated skin areas. Wash hands after use. Not suitable for children under 6 months. For babies from 6 to 18 months, apply once a day. Sun protection must always be applied before a topical repellent. It is recommended to wait at least 20 minutes between the 2 applications. Keep out of reach of children. May cause an allergic reaction or eye irritation. If reactions occur, wash with clean water, consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Keep product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.