Salus Kindervital Fruity 250ml
[Best Before: 2020.04.30]
- Calcium is especially important for your child's growing bones, and for developing strong teeth.
- Magnesium assists calcium in building bone strength and ensuring the body properly utilizes calcium.
- Vitamin D increases the uptake of calcium, helping with bone growth.
- Vitamin A repairs tissue and strengthens vision.
- Vitamin C boosts the immune system.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant.
- Contains mild digestive herbs to improve absorption and stimulate appetite.
- Thoughtfully prepared in a pure food base of delicious fruit juices, aqueous herbal and vegetable extracts, maple syrup, honey, rosehip and other nutritious extracts.
- Free of alcohol, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, additives and preservatives.
- All vegetarian liquid formula.
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles.
- Certified kosher.
Kindervital contains vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as key minerals that are bound to organic compounds for superior absorption.
For every 5ml contains:
- Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) equivalent to 375 μg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1250 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 mg
- Vitamin E (d-α-tocopheryl acetate) equivalent to 4.2 mg,
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 375 μg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 375 μg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 375 μg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 μg
- Calcium (calcium lactate pentahydrate, calcium gluconate, calcium hypophosphite) 50 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium hydrogen phosphate) 7.25 mg
In a base of orange and pear juice, malt extract, yeast extract, maple syrup, honey, rosehip extract, wheat germ extract, natural flavour of cocoa and orange, water; infusion of carrot, anise seed, chamomile flower, peppermint leaf, watercress, wheat germ, coriander seed and spinach.
Made in Germany by Salus®