Thes Mate w/ Mint and Lemon 100g
- Our tea plants grow under palm trees in forests
- Forests in altitude of between 1200 and 1800 metres.
- These traditional production methods result in a harvest that produces 3 times less compared with conventional farming but of course the quality and health benefits are far superior.
* We pick only the buds of the tea tree and the first two leaves that grow out
* The bud and the first two leaves contain 73% of the antioxidants of the plant
There are a lot of teas on the market that have a lot of chemical pesticides that affect our health. Thés de la Pagode solves this problem. By picking organically grown tea, consumers can be sure that there are no pesticide residues in their whole cup of tea.
Thés de la Pagode use imperial or fine picking methods: the young shoots or “pekoe” are picked in springtime from small gardens high in the mountains.
Mate Tea w/ Mint and Lemon
Thés de la Pagode” has selected a mate tea grown in Argentina. Mate has been drunk as an infusion for many centuries by the Guarani Amerindians to promote vitality, health and longevity. Flavoured with mint leaves, lemon grass and lemon peel, this mate is a refreshing and very thirst-quenching drink.
Mate tea with mint, lemongrass and lemon peel.
- 2g of tea in 200ml of water